The School of Management at the University of Surrey is offering 1 full-time PhD studentship starting in October 2010.The 3 year studentship will cover fees* plus a stipend of £12,600 pa.
Please note that, we welcome applications from outside the EU. However, we can only support fees at the Home/EU rate. Non-EU applicants will be required to make up the difference in fees themselves.
Candidates may apply to research in any of the areas below. Please approach the appropriate contact to discuss interest in a particular area.
International Management and Strategy ([email protected] )
* Multinational enterprises (MNEs) as agents of change in host countries.
Organizational Behaviour/HRM ([email protected] )
* The work of academic publishing (from a critical management studies perspective)
* Management and Intuition
* Organizational change and transition
Healthcare Management ([email protected])
* Comparative studies of patient safety issues using a sense-making approach
Marketing and Retail Management ([email protected])
* Digital Marketing
* Branding & Place Marketing
* Marketing Retail Shopping Centres
* Consumer behaviour and choice in a retail context
The closing date for submissions is 30th June, 2010.
51 total views, 1 views today
BAGI ANDA YANG SIBUK BEKERJA, TAPI INGIN KULIAH D3 S1 S2 S3