From: Ahmed Kattan <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Subject: [Dbworld] Research Associate in Optimisation
To: [email protected]
Research Associate in Multi-Objectives Optimisation for Saudi Arabian Ministry
The Ministry of Labor (MoL) Ahmed Kattan invites applications for full-time
researcher associate in the areas of Operational Research, Multi-Objectives
Optimisation, Data Mining and Evolutionary Computation. The candidate are
required to hold at least a Master before starting the position, PhD is preferred,
and should have a strong research record in the areas specified above. Joining us
would support gaining valuable post-graduate experience in the company of an
energetic research group. Our agenda, in general, spans theoretical, technology
and applications research as it applies to serve the MinistryÕs programs in jobs
We are looking for a highly motivated, independent but team-oriented
researchers. The position starting time is flexible, and initially runs for one year
with a possible extension to two years. Interested candidates should send their
CV to [email protected]
Job Description: ??
* Work with the MoL Thank Tank team.
* Study the MoL job nationalisation program ÒNitaqatÓ.
* Design decision support systems to aid the decision maker using state-
* Write code, and perform simulations.
* Analyse data.
* Write Reports.
* Encode the research results in end-user software.
* Master or PhD degree in Computer Science and with a particular
emphasis on Operational Research, Multi-Objectives Optimisation,
Data Mining and Evolutionary Computation.
* Good background in application programming.
* Good background in web-based services programming.
* Good research records.
* Good programing skills.
* Proven ability to work with a diverse group of people.
* Fluent English – verbal and written.
Please do not post msgs that are not relevant to the database community at large. Go to www.cs.wisc.edu/dbworld for guidelines and posting forms.
To unsubscribe, go to https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/mailman/listinfo/dbworld
40 total views, 1 views today