The Committee on Global Thought’s annual post-doctoral fellowship competition opens on September 15, 2011, for positions for the 2012-2013 academic year.
The post-doctoral fellowship of the Committee on Global Thought at Columbia University brings together an innovative group of interdisciplinary researchers from around the world. The Fellowship gives emerging scholars the opportunity to work with distinguished faculty and provides a space for collaborative research and publication.
Global Thought encourages interdisciplinary, transnational research. Scholars from any discipline may apply, provided that they successfully indicate how their work will contribute to Global Thought’s research and teaching agenda.
Currently, some of the Committee’s research interests include
- Cities and Urban Spaces
- Financial Crises and Global Financial Stability
- Sovereign Wealth Funds and Sustainable Capitalism
- Transitions and Political Upheavals in the Middle East and North Africa
- Global Economic and Legal Governance
- MigratioRead the rest of this entry »
89 total views, 1 views today