IWC Masters Scholarships (full-tuition) – now open
- IWC Masters Scholarships – full-tuition (AU$44,400): currently open (until 1 August 2012) – read more below
Every year, the International WaterCentre (IWC) awards scholarships to a small number of excellent candidates who are accepted into theIWC Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM). These scholarships are awarded to applicants who clearly demonstrate potential to become water leaders of the future.
- Full-tuition (valued at AU$ 44,400) for full-time or part-time/distance* study of the Master of Integrated Water Management
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for international students
Note: the scholarship does not include travel, accommodation, field work, or living costs. These costs will be the responsibility of successful recipients.
* Part-time/distance study option is available only to Australian/NZ citizens and Australian permanent residents.
Who can apply
The scholarship is available to eligible Australian and international applicants to study the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM) program. The next intake will be February 2013 (Semester 1).
- 1 May 2012: Masters Scholarships open
- 1 August 2012: Masters Scholarships close
- 10 September 2012: Notification will be sent via email to all applicants
For further information:
94 total views, 1 views today